follow me on: instagram, weheartit, trendabl

18 March 2014

my etsy shop

Hello there, today I want to show you my etsy shop and what I sell in my shop.
At the moment I sell fake nail art sets and some fashion illustrations but in the short future I will be selling a lot more fashion illustrations in my shop.

the nail art sets:







And here are my fashion illustrations. I'm totally crushing the valentino rockstud shoes so I had to make a illustration of them. And the turned out very well, I'm very happy with the fact that the studs turned out to be looking so real. So these beauties are also for sale on my etsy. 




I hope you will stop by and if you also have an etsy shop please let me know so I can check your stuff out. 

xoxo Ismene

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, wat een mooie zeg. De nagels zijn echt mijn favoriet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments!!
xoxo