follow me on: instagram, weheartit, trendabl

21 March 2014

instagram 20-02-2014 to 20-03-2014

hi today I want to share my instagram/life in pictures of the this month/period from 21-2 to 21-3



one of my old fashion illustrations


My perfect heels who are unfortunately to big/wide for me because I have very small ankles.


fashion illustration with ink


fashion illustration with ink which I edited with the instabokehFx app


My all time favorite perfume/fragrance: coco mademoiselle from chanel and one of my statement necklaces from primark. 


Paper sailor/nurse fashion doll illustration 


Detail of my Valentino couture fashion illustration


Fashion illustration inspired by the Gucci rumway look, this illustration will soon be available on etsy.








Another one of my pretty new primark necklaces and my forever21 sweater form antwerp. We will soon be having or own forever21 in the Netherlands and I can't wait to go there and shop all their cute stuff. 


Pretty pink sunset with cherry blossom.

xx Ismene

3 comments:

  1. wow loving those illustrations!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, great illustration xx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments!!
xoxo