follow me on: instagram, weheartit, trendabl

06 March 2014

back on the blog

Hi dear readers of me. It's been a long time since I've posted something on my blog. I stared to miss sharing my ideas and passion with you so I decided to start blogging again. 
I'm busy with making fashion illustrations at the moment and today I want to share this illustration with you. It is an illustration of a dress from the valentino couture collection. I saw a image of the dress in the couture special of the Italian vogue of september. 
The pictures show the progress from beginning to the final product. 
I will be selling prints of my illustration on my etsy account soon, I will post the links on my blog when they are on sale but if you want you can already check my etsy account out : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Cinnamoncafexx 











the print of this illustration will soon be available on etsy

xx
Ismene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments!!
xoxo